Why learn French?
French is a language which sounds beautiful, musical, elegant and aristocratic. After English, it is probably the only language which is spoken in all 5 continents. Its roots originate from Greek and Latin and it has contributed considerably to what is known today as the “European culture”.
- It is the language of the European Union: Brussels, Luxemburg and Strasburg are all French-speaking capitals and French, like English are considered the main languages.
- French is the official language of the EU, in order to differentiate from the USA.
- It is the official language of the Olympic Games and the Eurovision song contest.
- Registration at the French universities, which are known worldwide for their high level of studies, is now free (as we are a member of OIF) and the Greek students share the same privileges as the French, enjoying the benefits of a high-quality health and social security system.
- It is one of the 7 main languages, with global dissemination and has a great impact on arts, science, technology and literature.
- When someone already knows how to speak French, it is easier to learn other European languages (e.g., Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.).
- Number of students: 3-6
- Hours (total): 120 (27 weeks)
- Hours per Week: 4
- DELF : Diplôme d’études en langue Française (A1,A2,B1 & B2)
- DALF : Diplôme approfondi de langue Française (C1 & C2)
- Διπλώματα SORBONNE : Διπλώματα που χορηγούνται σε ξένους υποψήφιους από το πανεπιστήμιο της Σορβόννης-Παρίσι IV (Β1,Β2,C1 & C2)