This class is the second of the Junior series classes, which prepares the students for the next Senior levels. The children can now describe everyday habits, talk about their lives and their interests, they can write short texts on specific topics and they can participate in simple discussions. Furthermore, this class leads to the Starters (YLE) exam of the University of Cambridge, which is optional.
- 8-9 students
- 4 hours per week (Bj)
- Teaching through platform with share screen
- Learning of the language through gamification
- Refresher courses starting date: 13th September
- Courses starting date: 20th Sptember
- Courses ending date: 15th June